Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nursery Letters

On Monday S and I went to Anthropologie, which is now my favorite store, and got our first few letters for the alphabet wall in the nursery.  Even though they were a bit expensive, they are so cute!  The other letters are still going to be crafted, but I thought that these were too good to pass up.  Here they are in all of their glory.

Our other exciting purchase were some Eric Carle Animal alphabet flash cards.  The little bean won't be able to use them for quite a while, but we love Eric Carle stuff and weren't able to pass them up either.  

So do you guys love Anthropologie as much as I do now?  They have so much cute stuff!  Of course, I really can't afford any of it and I for sure can't fit into any of their clothes, but dang, I'm in retail love!
-Liz


3 comments: