On to other things, we discussed fertility treatment moving forward. Due to the insurance issues our doctor is wanting us to get the HSG blockage test done this month and skip this cycle. I think that is what we are going to do as an April insem would end up being a Christmas baby and we don't want that and we might as well try to fight the insurance company. What we will do for S's May cycle remaines to be decided. One option is one last natural IUI. The other option is doing Femara and injectables, which is what our doctor wants to do. They have a package they do for $2,000 for out of pocket patients that covers the drugs and monitoring and IUIs if we went for the fertility drug path. Luckily we have a month to decide. S's mom was here watching Jude for us so I talked it over with her and she basically thinks that we should do at least one more natural IUI and that we have the money to do it and basically I'm pushing S to do the drugs when they aren't necessary. I don't know, it's a gamble either way. We have the money to do another natural cycle and then if that doesn't work to move onto a medicated cycle but money isn't unlimited. I know lots of people, like you guys have said, do several IUIs un medicated and that two isn't really that many. It's not that many, but at the same time S is 33, soon to be 34, and we have already spent over $3,000 on sperm alone. And we just don't have the time and money to be doing more than 3 more cycles without tapping into the end of our savings. I'm leaning towards one more natural IUI in May, but just one. Then without a doubt moving onto meds. But an hour ago I was ready to go full steam ahead with the drugs. So I guess we will sleep on it and ultimately is it S's body and her decision.