Saturday, May 21, 2011

Exhausted!

I ran my ass off at work the past couple days and I don’t think that I have ever felt so tired in my life.  I went to bed early last night, but I got home and I crashed out for 30 minutes today too!  Building a baby is hard work!  I feel so strange in my body right now.  To ward off morning sickness, I am eating small meals thru the day.  At one point, I was giving someone a tour of the spa, and I suddenly was not feeling so hot.  I was very glad I did not throw up on them.  It was short lived, but intense.  It was also very hot at the spa today and I thought I might pass out.  I kept occupying my time in areas that were not so hot.   I am dying for cheddar cheese.  This does not seem like the best idea since I am lactose intolerant, but I ate it and will eat it anyways.  My uterus is growing and it feels like stretching.  The best way I can describe it is how you stretch a balloon before inflating.  If feels very, very strange.  All this and I am only on week 6 on Monday!  Sheesh!  The cramping has subsided for the most part except a few times a day.  Now it feels like dull aches and like I did a ton of crunches in a weird part of my stomach and it is achy in a way.  Being pregnancy is as strange as it is amazing!  All totally worth it!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment