Thursday, July 7, 2011

Madame Zaritska's Prediction

As of today, there are only 199 days until our baby’s due date!  It seems crazy to be under 200 days.  I’m so excited to meet the little bean.  Next week S has her NT scan and 1st appointment with the new doctor.  I’m really excited for NT scan, just because it is another chance to see the little bean.  I’m hoping that the tech will be able to tell us a possible guess about boy vs. girl.  That’s what I’m the most excited about finding out.  I really want a girl, but everything seems to be pointing towards boy.  Or at least the mystical signs are- the Chinese gender predictor chart said boy and then yesterday I went on Madame Zaritska’s baby gender predictor and it guessed that we would have a boy with black curly hair- but that doesn’t even seem possible considering that no one in either S’s family or our donors family has either black hair or curls.  So I was thinking that maybe some of my guess answer’s for S were wrong, so I redid it with more accurate answers and here is what the Madame says: The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and barely there blonde hair.
And I think that all sounds pretty good, other than the 13 lb baby.  That is one big ass baby!  So maybe we are having a girl.  Maybe we are having a boy.  Chances are good that we are having one or the other!  

In other pregnancy news, S is still feeling sick just about all of the time.  She is getting worried at this point I think that it won’t go away ever and is getting worried that she will be too sick to go to Mexico at the end of the month.  I hope that because the trip is still another 3 weeks away that she will have plenty of time to get to feeling normal because if she stays as sick as she is, there is no way I’m going to be able to get her on a plane!  Fingers crossed that this morning sickness stuff goes away soon!
-Liz

1 comment:

  1. hahaha this is hilarious!...can't wait to find out the sex of the babay!....so excited yay!!!...

    ReplyDelete