Tuesday, July 26, 2011

15th Week Belly Shot!

I’m in love with S’s beautiful baby belly, which is totally not shrinking by the way, that is all in her head.  It’s getting bigger everyday and I can’t wait until she is just popping out of her clothes, though I’m sure she isn’t looking forward to that with the same zest that I am.  Here is her 15th week belly.  I couldn’t decide which picture I liked best, so you get both today J 

Later this week I think that we are going to buy a crib!  It looks like unless you buy an expensive crib that you can’t really just go out and buy one, all of the stores around here seem to just sell them online and ship to the store or your house.  And it also looks like at least on the lower end, which is what we are looking for, Target, Walmart, and Babies-R-Us all carry about the same stuff for about the same price.  So I guess we are going to go to Babies-R-Us to look them over and then compare prices at home and pick one out.  I’m really excited for this!  Having a crib in the room is going to make this all seem very real.  I’ve been looking at bedding and have a few things picked out that I like, but I don’t think that we are going to buy really much of anything else (other than the crib) until after the baby showers and after all of the hand me downs come in from friends and family.  It’s really hard to resist though, it’s all so dang cute!

Next week is Mexico time, and it just can’t come soon enough.  I want to be sitting on the beach or in the water, sipping a tropical drink while the sunsets over head.  It’s going to be wonderful.  And I’m really looking forward to spending some quality time with both S and my darling family.  We leave Saturday morning, at the crack of dawn, literally, and then are in Mexico till Wednesday night.  Yay!
-Liz

2 comments:

  1. The cribs at ikea are excellent, and slightly lower in price than target/babiesrus. They also sit lower to the ground than most others which opens a room up beautifully AND reduces the risk of serious injury when the little monkey figures out how to climb out. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bump is def getting bigger and filling out.

    ReplyDelete