Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dr Dr

So, today I found the Dr. that will be inseminating me.  He spent 2 hours sitting across a large dark wood desk explaining options and how it works and the steps to pregnancy.  That is what I am talking about!  A plan…here we go.  He works in a small office of him, his nurse and a receptionist.  He is passionate and thorough, and patient.  He will explain every little tiny detail to you and give you tons of options and then say, what option would you like.  It could not have been any better.  Well, it would have been better if L had been there and it was not all so expensive, but all in all, good visit.

That means around March 7-9 I will be inseminated and then 2 days later.  The third day of my period, I have to go in and get different tests done so that the insemination goes as well as possible.  They even have a cryotank where they can store the sperm and they will for free.  Oh, and I no longer have to take my temp at 6am every morning.  It’s too all over the place to be useful.  Now we just have to pick which bank we are going thru and get all the newly presented ducks in a row.

On another positive note, I had acupuncture done today.  For fertility and I will once a week until insemination day.  It was great.  I cannot say I have ever been a fan of acupuncture, but I adore our acupuncturist at the place I work and I get a good discount, so I thought I would do it…just for the hell of it.  Then, it turns out, it was great! I was relaxed and smiling on my hour drive home.

All good things and ONE HIT WONDERS!
-S

2 comments: