Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

Ok so I know I am behind on here.  And I feel like lots of stuff has happened.  Bullet points to get the most information out before I give up and go to bed:

*We went on a vacation to Oklahoma for a week to see family and friends.  We had a great time.  Jude was really very good in the car but bedtime was another story.  Ended up co sleeping more than half of the trip. 
*When we got back from vacation I accidentally slammed the laptop onto the tile and it now has a giant un-viewable four inch strip across the middle of the screen.  Thus I am not blogging or reading many blogs.  :(
*Jude still won't really eat anything, but somehow manages to be full of energy and adorable 90% of the time
*We are now keeping Jude and the dogs pretty separate because last week he was playing too rough with our dog Emma and she bit him in the face.  Hard enough to draw blood, it was scary even though it was his fault for the most part.
*I have had two bladder infections in the last month.  Ugh they suck so much and I've never really gotten them before so I really hope this isn't my new thing.  At least my doctor assured me that it wasn't from swimming too much as my mom thinks.
*S is being a super star at her job and I am so proud of her.  She has a job in sales and is two weeks away from her end of quarter.  I made a deal with her last night that if she hits a certain high number before the end of the quarter that I'll get up with Jude in the morning both Saturday and Sunday one weekend, a huge prize in this  house seeing as how Jude gets up anywhere between 5:30-7am most days.
*Counting the days till our next vacation.  End of next month we are going to California to visit S's parents.  Might get married while we are there if we can make it work.  Exciting!
-Liz

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had read this before watching Jude last night. I didn't know to keep Emma and Jude apart but they each gave each other a wide berth. Hopefully they've learned their lesson. Jude LOVED bath time. He was a good boy. We woke at 12:00 AM for a bottle but otherwise no trouble. I hope he's letting Starr sleep as I type. Wishing you three love and healing!

    ReplyDelete