Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Fun

  I think that our party last night was a success.  S even stayed up until 1:30 am!  Pretty darn good for a lady who is 7 months pregnant.  Not much to say about it other than it was a blast.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the night.
S was Gumby and her friend Cam was Pokey.  It was pretty much the funniest thing ever.
I was a plant/Mother Earth, which was really just a lame excuse to buy the pretty green flowery dress that I wore.
Our spooky bathroom.  The giant bug's name is Frank, he is creepy.

     There were lots of other great costumes, but I don’t feel like I can post pictures of them without asking everyone’s permission.  We also on Saturday got almost all of the letters for our ABC wall, we are only missing a few.  They are all so amazing, I can’t wait to show them all to you.  I’ll have to reveal it one letter at a time, because they each deserve their own blog post.
Happy Halloween everyone!
-Liz

1 comment:

  1. Gumby and Pokie = hilarious!...I love it!...Rooms, my first thought after wondering if your costume was Mother Earth, was 'I bet Liz just wanted an excuse to get that cute dress' hahaha! I know you so well! It is a lovely dress and you look beautiful in it! Love that my shower curtain is up!:) Miss you girls!

    ReplyDelete