Friday, February 13, 2015

Happiness

Even though I feel like to say it could jenks it, I am so happy right now.  Everything is as good as it possibly could be right now, and even though it can all change in the blink of an eye, I think it's important to recognize and celebrate the happiness, the gratitude.  In the last few years there were times when I thought I might be bed riden for the rest of my life, times when I couldn't even sit up or walk, times when money was tight and I didn't know if we'd ever be able to try to have another baby, times when I thought I might die, times when I thought I might lose everything, times when I thought I'd never be pain free again. And now all of that is behind me.  
πŸŒ€ I'm the healthiest I've been in ages- I'm not stuck in a bed, I can walk and play with Jude and I'm pain free.  
πŸŒ€ I've been Cancer free over a year now.  
πŸŒ€ I have a wonderful, beautiful wife who takes such good care of me and our family, who always puts us first, work works her butt off so we can have everything we need and want.  
πŸŒ€ And that wonderful wife of mine might just be pregnant with our second baby.  
πŸŒ€I have an amazing three year old who makes me laugh everyday and everyday melts my heart with his sweetness.  
πŸŒ€I live in a great house in a great city with so many lovely friends, friends who are family to me.  
πŸŒ€It's starting to look like spring here and that makes me so happy.
πŸŒ€ I'm sure I could list a lot more things and that is a blessing, to have so many things to be happy for that you can't possibly list them all.
What are you all grateful for right now?
-Liz  

No comments:

Post a Comment