Saturday, December 12, 2015

Still no

I think I am psyching myself out. I have all the pregnancy signs, but am currently on progesterone and my thyroid is a bit on the high side of normal. Hormones are funny and intense. I am nauseaus, boobs are larger and hurting a little, I am emotional and a little dingy. If u ask me, I am pregnant, but all tests (including one this morning) say no. Sigh. I am just so ready to be going down that path. I know Liz is too, but it feels like we might end up a 1 kid family. I am just fortunate to have one great kid. I think we will inseminate at home for 6 months and then decide from there what we think we want to do. I am tired of arguing with the dr. About a full bladder and waiting around. I can just pop home and do it and go back to work if we have sperm shipped to the house. We have our blood draw Monday, so we will know 100% then. Fingers crossed, but not feeling very hopeful. -s

1 comment:

  1. Doctors are a pain in the ass. In the end, both our kids were conceived at home. So, it CAN happen. Good luck you two!

    ReplyDelete