The lovely Lauren and I
Jude being a little explorer
On Sunday S got up and made us breakfast, scrambled eggs, croissants, brown sugar bacon and mimosas. And when Jude went down for a nap a friend came over and babysat while we went to the movies. We went and saw The Great and Powerful Oz, which I really enjoyed but S did not. But it was so nice to go do something just the two of us, between a lack of babysitters and my general inability to go do things when the pain was bad, we hadn’t been out together since Christmas.
Last year for my birthday I posted 30 Things I didn’t Know When I was 20. And that was fun but I don’t think that being 31 has lead to many new insights. It feels the same as 30. But it is super lovely. So instead, 31 things that I love:
1. My new Micheal Kors purse
2. Fresh cherries
3. When I manage to look nice in a picture
4. Wearing a size smaller clothing than I did last year
5. Having a toddler who (mostly) sleeps through the night
6. Having a wonderful wife
7. Being such good friend with my mom
8. Our Roku
11. Dark chocolate with sea salt
12. Pandora , specifically my Madonna station
14. Fresh herbs- basil and cilantro are my favorites these days
15. All of my wonderful best friends. Not many people have as many best friends as I do. So lucky.
16. My kindle , especially now that I have it set up to get free ebooks from the library. Genius.
17. Just Jude in general
19. The Bloggess
20. Young House Love
22. Going to the movies
23. Buffalo Wings
24. Being able to take a shower again
25. Life after surgery
26. My Keurig
27. Barton Springs Pool
28. Jude saying Mama
30. Being a SAHM and getting my Jude back soon!
31. Shopping at Target
A random list, but still fun.